1. The first and most important step to putting together a team of employees is an airtight hiring process (Series of: Hiring for Success will be on this site soon)
2. Define job responsibilities and expectations in writing and in great detail covering interaction with fellow employees and customers and have it signed by employee.
3. Train employees and make sure to catch them doing something "right" and TELL them.
4. Listen closely to their ideas and then consider them.
5. The more important you make them feel, their "pride of ownership" in your business will grow and then you have employees who will help GROW your company.
By: Shar Shingler
KeyLight Advertising Agency does prospective employee evaluation and can help with your hiring process